Share with the class
~ 10 min.
One of the best ways for you to share your videos is to embed them on a Page. Add text before the video(s) to contextualize it with the course content and after to cue students in on how it’s relevant to what’s coming next.
Note: you need a video in Kaltura MediaSpace to complete this exercise; see Lights, Camera, Action! for how to record and save a short a video if you don’t already have one.
- Click Pages then +Pages (note: if you don’t see +Page, select View All Pages then +Page).
- Select where in the text box where you would like your video to be displayed [a].
- Select the Apps button [b] (you may have to click the More button [c] to see this) and choose Embed Kaltura Media from the list.
- Select the appropriate video from your Kaltura Media list.
- Add text or another video and Save your new page.