The reading for Module 1 includes the following pages:
Part 1 – What’s the Difference?
Part 2 – Starting with a Clear Plan
- Beginning with the End in Mind
- Assessments: Waypoints on the Road Map
- Transparency in Learning and Teaching
- Staying Out of Grading Jail: Rubrics and Other Options
- How Neurodivergent Students Are Getting Through the Pandemic – Inside Higher Ed (5/13/2020)
- Leveraging the Neuroscience of Now: Seven ways professors can help students thrive in class in times of trauma Inside Higher Ed (6/3/20)
- The Peralta Online Equity Rubric for online courses – Peralta Colleges
- How to keep the human experience in online classes – Michelle Pacansky-Brock
- Quality Matters rubric and review process – IUPUI CTL
- IU Keep Teaching website
Click the “Next: Myth Busting” link in the red bar at the bottom of the page to continue.