The reading for Module 3 includes the following pages:
Part 1 – Instructional Materials
- Identifying and Evaluating Instructional Materials
- Legally Reusing Content
- Developing Your Own Instructional Materials
- Making Your Own Videos
- Visual Design Isn’t Just for Slides
Part 2 – Usability
Part 3 – Syllabi
- Embedding a video in a text editor box in Canvas
- Recording an individual presentation with Kaltura Personal Capture
- Recording an individual or group presentation with Zoom
- Recording an individual or group presentation with PowerPoint 365 or 2019
Online PowerPoint Presentation Videos
- Presentation Basics: including things you probably never thought about such as what size your PowerPoint slide should be
- Presentation Readability: Is it legible? Is it legible on a phone?
- Presentation Visuals: including sources for free images, some with no attribution required
- Presentation Accessibility: including recording for accessibility and editing your video captions
- IUWare – Download Adobe Creative Cloud for Rush for video editing and also Adobe Acrobat.
- Windows 10 Video Editor instructions
Click “Next” at the bottom right to go to the next page and continue reading.