At IU Kokomo, we pride ourselves on being a community of care — both in
the classroom and in life.
- Academic & professional resources: Mentors and tutors are easy to find on campus. Stop by the writing center or the math commons and get the boost you need to excel.
Accessibility Center: Staff are available to help eligible students develop individualized plans to ensure access and promote success.
- Career Services: Nail your resume, level up your interview etiquette, and power up your salary negotiations with help from career pros.
Cougar Closet: Preparing for a successful internship or job interview can be stressful enough without having to worry about what you will wear. We collect gently worn professional clothes and make them available to students at no charge.
Cougar Cupboard: It may be a running joke that college students live on mac ‘n cheese, but the truth is sometimes things get tight. You can find some help (and something other than mac ‘n cheese) in the Cougar Cupboard, where there are non-perishable food items, hygiene products and school supplies.
- Counseling and Psychological Services: You’re not in this alone. Our licensed counselors are here for you, with free appointments available on campus.
- Multicultural Center: Find your people and build your community. Our Multicultural Center houses organizations for our diverse array of students including Latinx, Black and LGBTQ+.
- Resource Navigator: Adulting can be hard and you might hit a bump in the road along the way. We’re here to connect you with resources to help you stay focused.
- Success coaches: The path to success looks different for everyone. Navigate and plan yours with someone dedicated to helping you reach your wildest dreams.