When Should You Sign In?
It is not necessary to sign in to IU Expand in order to browse the course catalog.
You will be prompted to sign in when you enroll in a course.
After you sign in, you will have access to your Student Dashboard, where you can:
- view a list of the courses you are enrolled in
- access your certificates of completion
How to Sign in to IU Expand
- On the IU Expand homepage, look at the top right corner of the screen and click LOGIN
NOTE: If are already logged in with your IU user credentials, you may already see your name in the upper right corner. You can skip the next step.
- You will be taken to the IU Expand login portal.
- IU Users who already have an IU username should click the blue LOG-IN button to CAS authenticate with your IU user credentials
- Non-IU users need IU Guest accounts to enroll in IU Expand courses
- If you do not already have an IU Guest account, create one now using the form on the right side of the screen. After submitting your account information, you will receive instructions in an email for completing the account creation process.
- IU Guest account users who already have an account, click the blue LOG-IN button to CAS authenticate with your IU Guest account username and passphrase.
- Once you have successfully logged in, you will be taken to the IU Expand homepage where you should see your name in the upper right corner of the screen with a dropdown arrow next to it.
- To access your student account, click on the dropdown arrow and select Student Dashboard