13 Outside Resources
Where to find information and updates:
- INformation Network: Coronavirus Page
- Indiana Family and Social Services Administration (FSSA) – FSSA guidance for various programs and stakeholders regarding COIVD-19
- Indiana State Department of Health (ISDH) – 2019 Novel Coronavirus (COVID-19 Dashboard
- World Health Organization (WHO) – Coronavirus disease (COVID-19) outbreak information
- WHO – Situation Dashboard map with numbers
- Centers for Disease Control (CDC) – Coronavirus 2019 (COVID-19)
- Mental Health America – Mental Health and COVID-19 – Information and Resources
- UNC Frand Porter Graham Child Development Institute Autism Team – Supporting Individuals with Autism through Uncertain Times
- Indiana Resource Center for Autism – Transitioning Back to Schools During COVID
- The Indiana Department of Labor – FAQs for workers
- NAMI (National Alliance on Mental Illness – COVID-19 Resources
- Organization for Autism Research (OAR) – COVID-19 Updates and Resources
- During this time, it is critical to be up to date on the latest information by reliable sources.
- When doing searches for information regarding the status of your state, city or school corporation, be sure to get all information through reliable sources! Those can be found through these resources, our website and even local healthcare systems.