“Say my name!”
< 10 min
NameCoach allows faculty and students to quickly and easily record their names in their own voice, so everyone will know how to pronounce them — no more awkwardness!
- Select Assignments and +Assignment.
- Enter a title [a] and the assignment guidance [b] (e.g., “Please record your name in NameCoach, so our class will be able to hear how you pronounce it.”).
- Choose External Tool [c] as the “Submission Type” and select Find [d].
- Select NameCoach Recorder [e]from the list, then click Select [f]
- Assign points (for motivation) and a due date and Save.