This section provides an overview and instructions for common tasks that need to be completed at the beginning of a semester to get your Canvas course site ready for your students.
The chapters in this section include:
- Getting your new Canvas site
- Importing from a previous course
- Streamlining your site navigation
- Adding your syllabus
- Setting up your grading policies
- Setting up your assignments and gradebook
- Changing your Canvas course card
- Publish your Canvas course site!
- Checking your site as a student
- A note on grading attendance
- Managing classes where half the class meets one day and the other half another day
Click “Next” below at the bottom right to continue.