This section provides an overview and instructions for setting up assignments and discussions that use student-created video. It also includes instructions for students that you can link to directly from your Canvas course. The chapters in this section include:
- Creating a video submission assignment
- Personal video in discussions and assignments
- Submitting a previously recorded video
- Recording an individual presentation with Kaltura Personal Capture
- Recording an individual or group presentation with Zoom
- Recording an individual or group presentation with PowerPoint 365 or 2019
- Embedding a video in a text editor box in Canvas / Submitting a video assignment
- Video in Canvas group discussions
- Editing video in Kaltura or on your computer
- Adding a Video to Kaltura: Media Gallery
- Creating playlists in Kaltura: Media Gallery
- Adding Chapters to your video in Kaltura: My Media
You may also be interested in general presentation and recording information that applies no matter what tool you are using to record.
Click “Next” below at the bottom right to continue.