Working with Video (Kaltura, Canvas, Zoom, and PowerPoint)
This section provides an overview and instructions for setting up assignments and discussions that use student-created video. It also includes instructions for students that you can link to directly from your Canvas course. The chapters in this section include:
- Setting your Zoom waiting room options
- Creating a video submission assignment
- Creating Video
- Managing Video
- Editing video in Kaltura or on your computer
- Embedding a video in a text editor box in Canvas / Submitting a video assignment
- Submitting a previously recorded video
- Adding a Video to Kaltura: Media Gallery
- Creating playlists in Kaltura: Media Gallery
- Adding Chapters to your video in Kaltura: My Media
- Video in Canvas group discussions
You may also be interested in general presentation and recording information that applies no matter what tool you are using to record.
Click “Next” below at the bottom right to continue.