This section provides an overview and instructions for setting up assignments and discussions that use student-created video. It also includes instructions for students that you can link to directly from your Canvas course. The chapters in this section include:
- Creating a Video Submission Assignment
- Personal video in discussions and assignments
- Submitting a previously recorded video
- Recording an individual presentation with Kaltura Personal Capture
- Recording an individual or group presentation with Zoom
- Recording an individual or group presentation with PowerPoint 365 or 2019
- Adding a Video to Kaltura Media Gallery
- Embedding a video in a text editor box in Canvas (submitting a video assignment)
- Video in Canvas group discussions
This section also includes instructions by tool (e.g. Kaltura Personal Capture, Zoom, and PowerPoint) that you can share with your students if that makes more sense than instructions by topic.
Click “Next” below at the bottom right to continue.